The office was established in 1934 by Lawyer Ph. Lieser. On 17.09.1969 Lawyer Franz-Josef Krücken joined the office as a partner. On 01.01.1980 Lawyer Herbert Josef Schmitz took over senior partner Lieser’s department after he left the partnership on 31.12.1979. On 01.04.1984 Lawyer Elisabeth Gotzen joined the office as a partner.
will find our national and international cooperation
partners under www.advocat24.com